- Enough Burien/Renton transit talk to make your head spin.
– I’m not happy with how much money is going into initiatives, but at least it’s going into the side I agree with on gun control.
– It is fun to see ACA opponents in places where it has worked. Too bad about all the harm that they can do.
– It really takes the cake when Republicans don’t want to study the effects of climate change on national security.
– Seriously, what is he bitching about? He believes in the market, right? So this foolish decision will cause businesses to abandon commie Seattle for the red-state hinterland, and capitalism wins! I can see those bright folks currently working at Seattle-based businesses like Amazon, Starbucks, Safeco, Nordstrom, Cray, Corbis, et alia, not to mention the venture capitalists and internet jockeys, and the hipster entrepreneurs of Sub Pop and Babeland, deciding they’ve had enough of this command economy and running off to Fritters, Alabama or North Dakota to enjoy all the freedom and fracking.