– Murray’s anti-crime and police accountability proposals seem mostly to the good.
– No matter how many states enact marriage equality, those pictures of the newlyweds always get to me. Congrats Hoosiers.
– Walmart awesome, says Walmart.
– I’m glad that the Catholic Church in Western Washington seems to be taking the child abuse seriously. But this still feels like not enough.
– Sometimes papers (or whatever the P-I is) looking for a local angle on something just crack me up.
– I don’t necessarily want to oversell this, but it’s probably the best invention in pooping history (I’m honestly not sure if that’s overselling it or not).