- (a) This was a horrible column. (b) “Americans Elect” sounds to me like an attempt to reference the country’s puritanical roots. (c) I feel like a decently organized group could sway them, and cause trouble. If Democrats all decided to nominate a conservative to draw votes away from the Republican nominee, for example.
– Why not Washington indeed.
– The Weekly seems to have no standards.
– You can’t look into what News of the World did if there’s anything worse going on anywhere in the world.
– There is a value in sending people into space beyond the scientific value.