– I’m still opposed to spending money beyond bonding capacity on a stadium, but now I hope some hiccup means Sacramento doesn’t get to keep their team just out of spite.
– “This was a step forward for justice,” Inslee said after the bill signing ceremony. “We can’t return people their lost years, but we can take a step that gives them a measure of respect and dignity.”
– Councilwoman Godden writes a fairly mild piece saying we should work on fixing the fact that Seattle is the worst big city for pay inequality, the comments are unhelpful.
– We’re still pretending Benghazi is some uniquely awful thing.
– I hope the Colbert Busch loss doesn’t mean Democrats write off the deep South.
– The Lake Forest Park farmers market opens on Mother’s Day.