– Goldy beat me to it on the Pat Robertson news. It’s hard to understand how Robertson could have a more enlightened position on this than our state legislature, who’ve failed for several years in a row to decriminalize marijuana.
– Speaking of state marijuana laws, I was putting together a state-by-state progress report when I noticed that Russ Belville has already put together this handy chart on state medical marijuana laws. More info and charts from Russ here.
– Here in Washington, Senator Jeanne Kohl-Welles has released a draft of her medical marijuana bill that would finally legalize dispensaries and provide arrest protection for patients. The bill can be read here.
– The ACLU of Washington continues to fight for a medical marijuana patient who was fired from her job solely for failing a pre-employment screening, even though she didn’t use her medicine at work and was fully able to do her job.
– Dominic Holden writes about the medical marijuana industry in King County that’s now starting to come out of the shadows.
– If any of you have driven on I-5 north of Tacoma, you’ve probably seen this billboard, which Sensible Washington intends to have up all year as they once again push to have an initiative on the November ballot.