– A proper (or as proper as I do) write-up will come later today, but I didn’t make delegate at the 7th district convention. These people did.
– The NAACP endorses marriage equality.
– It’s not just that men and women both engage in slutty behavior and therefore no one has a right to throw stones—it’s that there is nothing wrong with slutty behavior (or, as I like to call it, behavior) in the first place.
– It’s a bit of a clusterfuck, but I’m basically fine with the candidates running in both first districts.
– Lies about Elizabeth Warren are going to come in fast the rest of the campaign.