– I had been wondering where the buses (and cars, but that’s another post) that wanted to get from Downtown to West Seattle would go when the Viaduct closed. Columbia.
– Renew and include Belltown in the MID.
– Right now our state has the deepest concentration of aerospace intelligence anywhere in the world. We have the facilities, the runways, the production capacity to build airplanes. So rather than the state being a promoter for Boeing, we have to be a promoter for aircraft manufacturing.
– Bike season is starting as the Fremont Bridge recorded it’s most bike crossings yet.
– About a quarter of the people in your country think an armed revolution might be necessary in the next few years.
– Rick Perry knows who to be upset at after the West disaster. A cartoonist.