– Who could have predicted that less stimulus would mean a slower economy?
– But, as the media and general public turn their attention to other issues, it’s worth remembering that Bundy’s fringe ideas are mirrored by current efforts in many Western states to seize federal lands
– A while ago, I was farting around downtown and got on the Atlantic Street Overpass sidewalk. It wasn’t particularly helpful, but it’s nice to see that there’s now a bike path under it.
– The situation at the Bundy ranch, where armed militiamen and “Patriots” are camped out, has deteriorated so badly that competing factions apparently drew weapons on one another during heated arguments.
– Well, it’s a lousy substitute for losing our buses, but bus poetry is coming back.
– Oh, hey guys, we know the length of a day on Beta Pictoris b