- I had seen links to the John Derbyshire piece, but hadn’t read it until he was fired.
– I’m all for leveling the playing field, but I don’t think rejecting bus ads is the way to go.
– Who knows why people take the Ryan plan seriously.
– I don’t know who God prefers, but I like kind atheists.
– My favorite local news stories are the ones where they can’t decide if they’re trying to titillate or moralize.
– Yep, they are consolidating behind Romney…like a jar of bacon grease in a cold ass room is clearly the greatest political metaphor ever.
– Obviously, the standings in early April don’t matter too much, but it is nice that the Mariners are 3-1.