A few random items:
- How a drunken bus ride from Paris to Berlin may result in a major change to our Afghanistan train wreck.
- Adam Serwer writes about how we turned Faizal Shahzad from a warrior into a pathetic loser by giving him access to our justice system.
- Haven’t been able to sign the I-1068 petition yet? Just pick up a copy of The Stranger this week.
- Gene Johnson writes about how medical marijuana patients can get the shaft in custody disputes.
- KUOW aired a discussion on marijuana policy yesterday. I didn’t get a chance to listen to it yet, but you can listen to it online here.
- Mark Cooke also discusses the futility of the recent DEA sweep.
UPDATE: And one more link…
- What happens if both liquor privatization initiatives pass?