A few random items:
– How a drunken bus ride from Paris to Berlin may result in a major change to our Afghanistan train wreck.
– Adam Serwer writes about how we turned Faizal Shahzad from a warrior into a pathetic loser by giving him access to our justice system.
– Haven’t been able to sign the I-1068 petition yet? Just pick up a copy of The Stranger this week.
– Gene Johnson writes about how medical marijuana patients can get the shaft in custody disputes.
– KUOW aired a discussion on marijuana policy yesterday. I didn’t get a chance to listen to it yet, but you can listen to it online here.
– Mark Cooke also discusses the futility of the recent DEA sweep.
UPDATE: And one more link…
– What happens if both liquor privatization initiatives pass?