- This is the best AWV comment ever written. From my friend Lee:
I have to admit, I haven’t been following this as closely as everyone else, but am I correct in noting that Nick Licata
a) opposes spending $500 million to keep the Sonics from leaving town
b) favors spending $3 billion to keep Ballard Oil from leaving town
- Elizabeth Edwards has cancer, again. I fully expect the right-wing trolls to attack John and Elizabeth for deciding to continue John’s campaign for president. You see, if John were a Republican, he’d leave his wife, just like Newt Gingrich did.
- A few days ago I described right-wingers as being “retards.” I now know that this may have offended some people. I promise never to compare the developmentally disabled to conservatives ever again.
- Newsflash: most people don’t really care about the WA presidential primary controversy. It won’t award any delegates, so let’s cancel it.
- It’s really stunning to see the P-I’s map of Seattle’s March 13th election. It shows which neighborhood voted for and against which option. The heavy “No Rebuild” area looks almost exactly like a map of the 43rd LD.
That’s Frank’s district.