– There was a mayoral candidate’s debate last night (Seattle Times link).
– Really the only thing I learned from following it on Twitter is that Jim Brunner doesn’t know who the Blue Scholars are, but still feels like he can make fun of other people’s taste in music.
– Hey, Seattle, no more shootings, OK?
– Chris Hansen’s statement after the Relocation Committee’s decision.
– The Columbia City Farmer’s Market is starting up again.
– Is that a homemade lightsaber in your pocket, or are you just glad to shut down the bus tunnel?