– Federal Way something something because guns make us safer.
– The Republican leadership has spent considerable effort whipping up their conservative base into a frenzy over taxation. It has never really mattered to them that most federal tax rates are at their lowest levels in decades. Calculative politics to destroy the budget ability of the federal government to protect and assist working class families? To redistribute more of our country’s wealth to the already rich?
– Opposition to the coal trains.
– If it’s a day that ends in a “y” Tim Eyman proposes an initiative that looks unconstitutional.
– Members of Russell’s unit testified in 2009 that his behavior changed after his third tour in Iraq and he eventually sought help from the Camp Liberty clinic, where he received counseling and prescription medication.
– Is a little class too much to ask? Yes, yes it is.
– New rules for South Lake Union passed out of committee.