– The ACLU has set up a centralized portal page for news and updates on the investigation into the Bush Administration’s torture policies.
– The Feds have frozen or seized the bank accounts of 27,000 online poker players.
– Dave Neiwert was on CNN to discuss the rising amount of far-right violence since Obama has taken office.
– Back in 2006, a SUNY New Paltz student named Justin Holmes was elected President of the Student Association. Holmes also happened to be a member of NORML and Students for Sensible Drug Policy. After his election, the University zealously tried to get Holmes expelled. They briefly succeeded before a judge reinstated his enrollment. Holmes now has a new blog set up (and an 85-minute documentary).
– Transform writes about how the U.S. successfully censored a WHO study on cocaine in the mid-90s