– Happy Women’s History Month.
– I’m not as opposed to the bike tax as a lot of people who ride bikes, but Rep. Ed Orcutt, um, doesn’t make a good case for it.
– Who could have guessed that conservative justices would be making things up?
– If hell exists, Dick Cheney’s spot is next to Walter Jones.
– (a) Gwen Moore is awesome. (b) Suzan DelBene looks less than happy to be in the frame.
– And if history is bound to repeat itself, the NFL will soon have its first openly gay player(s). When that happens, the supposed locker room and media distractions will be revealed as having been a myth.