– Sorry this is so late. I was out probably too late on Sunday and had to get up early to head down to Olympia on Monday (for this, no report on it since I went as an activist not as a writer). And then I overslept and forgot my computer this morning. Basically, what I’m saying is boo, Carl.
– The SNAP cuts, the pathetic minimum wage increase…these are the primary result of over half a century of race-baiting by a small group of well-funded, paranoid, white bigots, hellbent on destroying the one thing that stands in the way of their ability to trample all over the rights of whomever they damned well please: the American government.
– Apparently the Superbowl transit was a mess, and quite avoidable.
– Always nice when a local place gets recognition in a national magazine. Well done Central Cinema (they also had some other NW theaters for food lovers, but CC was the only one I’ve been to).
– I’m not sure exactly what a city needs to buy to have Amazon classify it as romantic, but I’m pretty sure this list is flawed.