– I’m a metacommentary aficionado, and this piece on David Brooks is one of the best.
– Seriously, fuck the Yellow Pages.
– Tacoma’s libraries are now lending a hand to help the food banks get back on solid ground. Librarians wanted to hold a food drive, but figured they would get more goods by forgiving overdue fines in exchange for food donations.
– Seattle is going to start taking Chicago’s bikers and the jobs that come with them.
– It’s somehow comforting to know that Washington isn’t the only state with Godawful legislators.
– Taking lefty radio off the air in Seattle and replacing it with sports talk in an already saturated sports talk market isn’t working. Switch back to lefty talk. Although this time, maybe get some local people.
– Good to know the GOP are opposed to authoritarianism.
– I enjoy biking in the snow, but I’m glad we didn’t get a chance to West of the Cascades.