- Happy Valentines Day. The only saint’s day where you don’t say “saint” in front of their name, I think. I blame the massacre for that.
– Can we enact mild signature gathering reforms now that there’s evidence of signature gathering fraud?
– Rubio has fallen victim to one of the classic economic blunders. It’s called Say’s Law, and it’s not, in fact, a law. It’s more like a guideline. The idea is that supply creates its own demand, which is true enough during booms, but not so during busts.
– Currently, Washington sends approximately $15 billion each year to out of state oil and gas companies. With a booming clean energy economy, those dollars could be invested with Washington companies to create Washington jobs. States and regions with climate policies in place have seen strong growth in their clean energy economies, including California and New England.
– Loved reading about these Negro Leagues players, especially Hilton Smith.