– A largely sympathetic look at cops who drink.
– I also wonder if they understand what Cherry Point – Xwe’chi’eXen in our language – means to the Lummi people? Do they understand that we trace our heritage at Cherry Point back to at least 1500 B.C.? That our ancient ones are at rest there? That the entire landscape is flagged as a cemetery by Washington State? Does anyone believe that we would ever stand by while our sacred ground – our Arlington, our Jerusalem – is sacrificed for profit?
– A new record number of safe routs to School in Seattle.
– The Tea Party is suuuuuuuuuper popular.
– The gun buy back program.
– How about instead of Gun Appreciation Day, gun safety day? Or literally, anything else?