– I knew that Seattle was GOP territory not that long ago, but seeing that King County went for Reagan is a bit of a surprise.
– What is happening with Don Benton and Ann Rivers (Columbian link)?
– With social media at their disposal, the students are thinking big. They plan to organize, nationwide, a “Z-Day” on Jan. 31 to protest the forced resignation of Eastside vice principal Mark Zmuda after his same-sex marriage last summer.
– Even by The Daily Caller’s low standards, this is pretty stoopid.
– Anyone else going to Reproductive Health and Rights Lobby Day 2014 or any other lobbying efforts in Olympia?
– You have no idea how much I tried to come up with an “it’s Spokane’s fault” joke for the fault line running through it. But no.
– I hate that there was a car crash in LFP but a couple pedestrians on the Burke-Gilman trail are pretty awesome.
– Any thoughts on Cascade’s new logo?