– ACORN are still scary.
– Back to marrying couples for the first time since 2004.
– We’ve seen remarkable reductions in pedestrian collisions since the start of the Center City Holiday Pedestrian Safety Campaign four years ago – down on average 34 percent – but even one collision is too many.
– As a Hillary Clinton partisan in 2008, and probably one again if she runs, Joan Walsh’s note of skepticism is pretty much correct.
– It will surprise nobody that Patty Murray’s priorities for the debt negotiations are better than many of her colleagues.
– Lynwood missing link.
– Fuck you Boston and San Francisco.