– In response to video of a controversial SPD arrest at 23rd and Union was released late last month, the Seattle King County NAACP and the No New Jim Crow Coalition group are holding a rally Saturday against police brutality.
– Lee will probably have more, but it looks like at least initially, the Obama administration won’t go after Washington and Colorado marijuana users.
– In the past year, fuelers, cabin cleaners, and passenger service workers have spoken up publicly and directly to their contractors and airlines about the lack of proper safety equipment and dangerous working conditions at our airport.
– The Global Washington conference looks like it was pretty amazing.
– I don’t think building a death star is practical.