- What the Seattle City Council members are doing with their surplus money from previous campaigns.
– There’s a lot going on at NPI.
– Everybody hates John Boehner.
– Right to Work isn’t a one way fight. It seems like if the GOP want to open that up, there are plenty of states where there are right to work laws that could be repealed.
– Wait. Nick Kristoff wants people who are on disability to join the military? I mean I’m sure there are some people who are on disability who would thrive there, but in general that seems problematic.
– Third Avenue is totally awesome and the Memorandum of Agreement looks like it will keep being awesome.