– I’m pretty amazed that the requirement in the health care law that men and women pay the same is the hill the GOP have decided to fight on.
– Congrats to Whatcom County on electing anti-coal export terminal candidates (Seattle Times link).
– I think the fallout from the district elections will be interesting. Erica C. Barnett teases out some of the political implications.
– I liked reading about Jeff Merkley’s role in ENDA.
– I think I knew the date that the Tacoma Narrows bridge collapsed, but 1940, on this date seems ludicrously recent in my mind.
– Flying is safe.