– The Seattle Weekly has an interesting piece on Rosellini’s FBI file.
– Obama is better than George W. Bush. Still it’s still too many deaths in wars.
– Oh, and hey, a deal with Iran for 6 months.
– But the GOP has no plan if ObamaCare works. They have no plan for the sick, the healthy, or their own political future. What that should do is twofold; It should tell you clearly that we’re going to win and it should terrify you. The Republicans are in the midst of madness and with it comes a blindness that will destroy them. Let’s hope they don’t take the rest of us with them.
– I’m glad KEXP is going to be DJing the New Year’s Eve at the Space Needle but this article seems to think that Pearl Jam and The Ramones are what’s hot in the streets. What?