- The religious right hucksters versus the true believers.
– Sorry Rainier Valley residents, 98178 is the 7th most diverse zip code.
– Getting Iraq wrong helped right winger’s careers. So I don’t see any reason why getting the election wrong would hurt them either.
– Supporting Walmart workers on Black Friday by not shopping there then seems reasonable enough.
– Mayor Mike McGinn is opening Seattle City Hall’s gorgeous lobby to all couples who want to marry on December 9. Judges have volunteered to perform weddings for free and the Stranger is working with Jennifer Zeyl and Alicia Berger and other local scenic artists to create four tasteful pop-up wedding chapels in the lobby of City Hall.
– How to draw Doug may be my favorite Super Fun Pak Comix ever.