– The machinists have more spine in standing up to Boeing’s bullshit than our state legislators.
– The state makes Metro going it alone seem more and more attractive.
– And speaking of our legislature. I realize they just opened up some massive tax loopholes, but Majority Rules has a petition asking our legislature to cut some of them.
– In theory these changes should help safety-net hospitals become less reliant on DSH payments. In practice, however, twenty-four states run by troglodytes have rejected Medicaid expansion, and will thus voluntarily decimate their safety-net hospitals.
– Darrell Isa’s partial transcripts are total bullshit.
– I liked both of Rachel Held Evans’ books, but I didn’t realize they were like the Berenstain Bears.