– It looks like Ed Murray is proposing to go back to square one on the missing link (Seattle Times link). Boo.
-The people responsible for closing down the government sure don’t like that parts of the government are shut down.
– Guaranteed income seems like a solid idea.
– As you may know, the Sierra Club has been carrying on a big, and quite successful campaign all around the country opposing new coal power plants and lobbying to retire old ones – including the Colstrip plant in Montana, which supplies about 20% of the power to Puget Sound Energy Customers
– The New York Times had a piece on the government shutdown that included an in depth look at Lakewood.
– This is really what you think of women? That none play football in this country? That there aren’t women who recognize teams on tape and not paper? Do you live under a rock? Is it a big rock labeled “Sexist”?