Sorry this is so late.
– The New Southpark bridge is more than half way done.
– Liberals, don’t panic after one debate.
– Jack Welsh proves no matter how good at business you are, you can still say dumb things.
– Walking and biking improvements in the city budget are starting to look like they may be in the final product.
– I really liked Elementary, so far, but I fear it’s going to be murder every week. One of the things I like about the original Holmes stories is that there was a mix of types of mysteries (it’s one reason to have him not be a police officer with a particular beat) and so far that hasn’t been the case.