– I’ve been reminded about how fitting the location is for them. Before Capitol Lake, that particular place was home to Little Hollywood, Olympia’s depression era shacktown. It was probably the most visible evidence of the Great Depression in town.
– I assume you’ve already bought your Halloween candy, but holy cow.
– Shorter Pudge: Congress forced me to keep my kids up late with its nefarious daylight savings time. (And From Carl, sunset is before 6:00. How early do Pudge’s kids need to be home?)
– Whoever is in charge of making signs for the NY Police protest needs to, um, try harder.
– It’s really annoying that jaywalking is ticketed. Also, apparently, not where the problem lies.
– If we’re not actually painting the map red, we can’t be an empire.