– Michelle Obama came to town.
– Another anti-Inslee ad with someone who isn’t a great spokesperson.
– More Italians bought bikes than cars last year. Next year, Washington?
– I like the idea of Olympia as mighty metropolis.
– The Thurston County Chamber of Commerce opposes it. The Olympian opposes it. If that is not reason enough right there to support Thurston County Proposition No. 1, it’s time you turn in your Occupy Olympia underpants.
– Richard Conlin makes the case for Surface-Transit-I-5.
– Twitter has really given people the opportunity to pack so much wrong into so few words.