– There won’t be a grocery strike.
– The HUGE difference between Davis and Cruz that I want to draw attention to in this post: the support in person of citizens at the capitol in which they stood and talked. Davis had THOUSANDS of constituents who showed up to support her. Cruz barely had any support inside the chamber, forget outside of it.
– Washington seems to be signing up people for health care at a nice clip.
– It’s pretty easy to interview long dead politicians if you just make up their answers.
– I for one am glad that my work station doesn’t look like the bridge of the Enterprise.