- Sometimes you read a story about a new policy and you have a tough time with the fact that it’s actually a new policy because it’s so blindingly obvious that it should have been happening for years. Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion is one of those for me.
– I support these rule changes, Liquor Control Board.
– Another sure sign that Occupy Wall Street is on the right track.
– If I’ve been a bit Occupy Seattle heavy recently, well, here’s some info on Occupy Olympia.
– Michael Schur is one of the best writers there is, but I sure do like any Red Sox fan suffering.
– I’m still going to get bumblebees and honey bees mixed up some times.