– I don’t know why you would want to be Ray Rice for Halloween this year, but don’t.
– Wait, some people don’t mark their ballot based on how they feel about the undead?
– The background checks initiative looks like it’ll pass, still vote, for goodness sake.
– It’s led to countless pieces scrutinizing the president’s policies less on the merits and more on their capacity to be emotionally satisfying. Obama is often expected to respond to crises the way a pundit would, and when he doesn’t, his actions are deemed necessarily flawed, often with little regard for merit.
– Oh, but I like their tofu.