– You may have heard of the Mother Jones – Frank VanderSloot lawsuit. Well, even though Mother Jones won, they could use your money.
– The gender-swapped Twilight sounds like it doesn’t do what it set out to do.
– I know Banks wants to win this election, but “you’re not from here” is so not OK.
– The GOP staffers on the Benghazi committee buying guns on taxpayer’s time is the most GOP story imaginable.
– I think there ware some 13th amendment issues.
– Lamar Odom is not a punchline. He’s someone who has lived in a state of self-medication as a means of self-preservation. Now he’s fighting just to live. Unless you are sending out prayers for his survival, please just shut the hell up. That goes for everyone from the bottom-feeding Piers Morgan to the random Twitter egg. Too many people are too destroyed by this to have to sense your bile. Be better than that for them. Be better than that for Lamar Odom. Be better than that for everyone who carries the weight of tragedy yet still makes others happy to be alive.