– The health care law does whatever the GOP says it does, even if they said it did other things in the past.
– If you’re not happy about unfunded mandates, you could fund the things the voters passed rather than have a crappy amendment to the state constitution.
– Another reason to eat at Tutta Bella
– Since we’re going to hear a lot of har-har-har Algore since there’s a storm in the Northeast in January, it might be a good time to remind your uncle on Facebook or the Superbowl party next week that we had record highs here. Also, neither of those proves nor disproves global warming so much as the overwhelming scientific evidence.
– Lindy West talking to one of her trolls on This American Life was maybe one of the most amazing things I’ve ever heard.
– Such exquisite concern-trolling hardly needs explaining but basically Hemingway thinks we can all agree it’s bad when the GOP trips over its dick because “if Republicans can’t pass wildly popular legislation protecting innocent unborn children, what’s going to happen when they face difficult legislative battles?”
– Youz guyz, I’m so sad that the Ark Park is probably going to have trouble finding an audience.