– I know, I said no more puns. What can you do?
– But, I thought Ed Murray was just concerned with ethics.
– I just can’t with the McKinney story.
– Wells Fargo’s corporate practices don’t make up for an ad, but that ad is pretty sweet, and if that’s your idea of moral decay, you’re the worst.
– New Hampshire’s legislature is pretty ridiculous, but at least Obama managed to salvage some sort of civics lesson.
– With the Women’s World Cup, the whole country can have the same uncomfortable feeling Reign fans (myself included) have about cheering Hope Solo.