Ann Telnaes: G.O.P. outlook for the 2012 presidential race.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Eric Cantor tries to rewrite the Constitution.
Young Turks on The Donald.
Mark Fiore: April message.
Thom with The Good, The Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Tina Dupey with Andy Kroll: Recall effort in Wisconsin.
Congressional Correspondent’s Dinner:
- Anthony Weiner on his name (and other funny topics):
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) does stand-up.
- Daily Show’s Larry Wilmore does the Congressional Correspondence Dinner:
Rep. Gohmer’s (R-TX) odd conspiracy theory: Libya action will deplete military to allow Obama to call up that private army authorized in health care bill (via Crooks and Liars).
Newsy: Battle budget.
Bill Maher’s dumbed down citizenship test:
Ann Telnaes: South Dakota passes 72 hour waiting period law.
Ed and Pap: The alternative reality of the Koch Brothers.
- Obama’s address on Libya.
- Sarah Palin exaggerates cost of Libya intervention by 700% (via ThinkProgress).
- Sarah Palin wonders if Libya action is a war, an intervention or a “squirmish” (via Crooks and Liars).
Ed and Pap: GOP passing laws to keep liberals from voting.
Gov. Gregoire (D-WA) on radiation from Japan.
Red State Update: The end of times:
Young Turks: Gov. Walker (R-WI) wants federal money.
Young Turks: Sarah Palin is a national embarassment on FAUX News.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.