SNL Weekend Update: Bernie Sanders drops out.
Seth Meyers: Jane Fonda declares the age of fossil fuel is over.
SNL: RBG Workout.
The Late Show: New species fills President Obama’s pauses.
- The Late Show: Трамп’s female reporter detector reveals mommy issues
- Bruce W. Nelson: “Fauci”, a parody of the 1925 song, “Dinah” by Harry Akst
- Stephen: Dr. Jon LaPook answers your questions about CoViD-19
- Seth Meyers: Chris Hayes shares the moment he realized how badly coronavirus would affect the United States
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп vs Fauci & Easter at home
- Bruce W. Nelson: I’m just checkin’ in with you
- Now This: Spread of COVID-19 in the U.S. vs. the world
- J-L Cauvin: The Dotard Трамп mourns Brian Dennehy
- Samantha Bee: This week in “things that shouldn’t surprise us”—COVID-19 is extremely racist
- Bill Maher: Panic porn
- The Daily Show: The Dotard makes a big breakthrough on testing
- Bruce W. Nelson: I’m number one on Facebook
- Jonathan Mann: Total Authority, No Responsibility:
- Seth Meyers: John Oliver appreciates Dr. Fauci’s discipline while working with Трамп
- The Daily Show: The Dotard blames everyone but himself for the coronavirus epidemic in the U.S.A.
- Lars von Retriever: MetalТрамп—Epidemic
- Bruce W. Nelson: A song about Mike Pence’s soul
- Trevor: What are the craziest coronavirus conspiracy theories?
- Stephen: Трамп’s mishandling of the CoViD-19 crisis is confirmed by Dr. Fauci
- Mark Fiore: A very unstable coronavirus briefing
- Jimmy Kimmel: Yet another quarantine monologue
- The Late Show: Трамп’s name is on the checks
- Wired: Dr. Seema Yasmin on covid-19 immunity compared to 6 other diseases (common cold, HIV, SARS, and more)
- Bruce W. Nelson: You’re no king! (But you’re sure a drama queen)
- Seth Meyers: Late Night White House Briefing
- John Oliver: Coronavirus IV
- Trevor: Трамп attacks the WHO & Kellyanne can’t count to COVID-19
- Seth Meyers: Трамп blames WHO and rushes to “open up America again”
- Stephen: While Трамп plays the blame game, Governors will set the pace on reopening the states
- Bruce W. Nelson: If The Dotard Трамп could sing
- Jimmy Kimmel: Obama endorses biden & Трамп endorses himself
- The Late Show: Germophobic wrestler calls out Florida Governor
- Seth Meyers: John Oliver shares how panicked he feels about coronavirus
- Samantha Bee: Michael Lewis explains why we should have seen the pandemic coming
- Trevor: Is Fauci the sexiest man alive?
- The Daily Show: The missing February section of Трамп’s propaganda video:
- The Late Show: Трамп’s brain is not a metrics guy
- Seth Meyers: Трамп looks to “reopen” the economy after NYT coronavirus bombshell
- J-L Cauvin: The Dotard Трамп vs The Rock—Is WWE an essential business?
- Bruce W. Nelson: Hail To the Chief, a modern parody
- Stephen: Give The Dotard a radio show and maybe he’ll stop holding these marathon coronavirus briefings
- Now This: Трамп draws criticism for cutting funds to WHO
- Jimmy Kimmel: George Stephanopoulos & Ali Wentworth on having COVID-19
- WaPo: How Трамп and the World Health Organization ended up on a collision course
- Bill Maher: Bill’s home box office
- The Late Show: President Трамп reveals his internal decision-making metrics
- Seth Meyers: Трамп repeats coronavirus failures in push to “reopen” economy
- Bruce W. Nelson: Nice try!:
- John Di Domenico: Trump says FUCovid!
- Vice News: Kamala Harris—Трамп has abandoned his role as President
- The Daily Show: Human sacrifice, a Fox News special
- Now This: How Dr. Anthony Fauci became America’s doctor
- Stephen: Трамп can lie about his coronavirus record, but people remember his early inaction on the threat
- SNL Weekend Update: Трамп gives coronavirus update
- Robert Reich: Трамп’s failed coronavirus response
- Jimmy Kimmel: Another quarantine monologue
- Seth Meyers: Chris Hayes thinks Трамп’s coronavirus press briefings are dangerous
- Roll Call: Could Трамп force Congress to adjourn to allow for recess appointments?
- Bruce W. Nelson: A Poem for The Dotard Трамп, by Mangy Fetlocks
Tooning Out: Donny Deutsch gives Biden’s campaign a sexy rebrand
Samantha Bee: The Elizabeth Warren emergency reassurance zoom
Taina Asili: La Alegría [The Physical Distancing Remix].
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.