Thom: Reaganism…a failure from Kansas to Greece.
White House: West Wing Week.
Mental Floss: 24 unexpected things aboard cruise ships.
Songify the news:
Farron Cousins: Republican controlled states fail on EVERY measure
Minute Physics: How do bikes stay upright.
The 2016 Clown Brigade:
- Maddow: Fascinating 2016 race hints at deeper trends
- Pap and Farron Cousins: Which candidates are the billionaires buying
- Sam Seder: Huckabee on race, “less talk about race, let God sort it out”
- Pap and Farron Cousins: Scott Walker thinks white men will save Republicans in 2016
- Jon: Ted Cruz’s Simpson’s impressions
- Ann Telnaes: Ted Cruz does his best McCarthy Impression.
- HuffPo: Trump’s announcement
- Sam Seder: Trump will cause havoc in the Republican party
- Jon: The man who has been there for Jon
- Sam Seder: Republican voters love Donald Trump
- Pap and Farron Cousins: Trump’s poll numbers should terrify the GOP
- David Pakman: Donald Trump insults Mexicans, surges in primary polls
- Thomas Roberts: Macy’s to Trump, “You’re fired.”.
- Maher: Donald Trump is the White Kanye
- Young Turks: Trump doesn’t want poor people near his holes
- Sam Seder: Donald Trump goes to war with NBC and Univision over Miss USA
- Ann Telnaes: Chris Christie launches his presidential bid.
- Sam Seder: Chris Christie practically begs for a billionaire in his announcement
- David Pakman: Chris Christie launches abortive campaign
- Pap and Farron Cousins: Is Rick Santorum the most brain dead of G.O.P. candidates?
- Thom: How Scott Walker gave $124 MILLION to his friends.
- Sam Seder: This is the most dangerous Republican candidate but could he win the primary?
Thom: You too can buy a politician.
What does the Waterkeeper alliance do?
Mental Floss: Why do Americans use Fahrenheit?
- Mark Fiore: Scalia’s Poetry Slam.
- Sam Seder: The SCOTUS Good, Bad, and Ugly
- Jon: The human dissentipede
- Pap and Farron Cousins: SCOTUS ends discriminatory gerrymandering.
- PsychoSuperMom: Acceptance, Equality & Cake!
- David Pakman: Defeated again…Court upholds ObamaCare subsidies
Young Turks: Catholics are super sad gay people can get married now.
If Mexicans toasted the 4th Of July the way Americans toast Cinco De Mayo.
VSauce: Who owns the moon?
Palin Around with Irrelevant:
- Young Turks: Is Sarah Palin still relevant.
- Farron Cousins: FAUX News kicks Sarah Palin’s ass to the curb
Cold war reenactment.
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about the U.S..
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.