Barack Obama’s alter ego on wire taps, Sallie Mae, 800 numbers, and the Kardashians.
Ann Telnaes: George W. Bush insists he’s protected civil liberties.
Gay Breakfast Cereal!!!!
Obama: Independence Day weekly address.
Mental Floss: 50 facts about 50 states.
Young Turks: Getting money out of politics.
Pink Tennis Shoes:
- Ed: Rick Perry attacks Wendy Davis.
- Michael Brooks: Wendy Davis pwns Rick Perry
- Ann Telnaes: Rick Perry’s condescending response to Wendy Davis’s filibuster.
White House: Fireworks from the White House.
Mark Fiore: Prop-8 personal injury.
Ann Telnaes: Trading freedom for security.
Barely Political: NSA Wiretapping revealed!
Nutjobber Sen. Ted Cruz sings ‘Amazing Grace’ to the tune of ‘Gilligan’s Island’ (via Crooks and Liars).
Sam Seder: Random Rush.
White House: West Wing Week.
SlateTV: Rush Limbaugh goes after FAUX News.
This Week in the G.O.P. War on Women™:
- Sam Seder: Surrounded by men, Ohio Governor signs law restricting women’s right to choose
- Young Turks: The Republican War on Women™ continues in Ohio
- Maddow: Republican ambush on abortion rights continues at full speed:
- Sam Seder: Texas lawmakers set to attack Texas women again
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The G.O.P. War on Women™ moves to North Carolina.
- Sam Seder: State “leaders” use anti-Sharia bill to attack women in North Carolina
Marijuana retail rules released by Washington State Liquor Control Board.
Young Turks: Conservatives exploding over Bert & Ernie???
Red State Update:Podcast 33.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.