Young Turks: Nutcase Republican proposes to outlaw miscarriages. Punishable by death penalty:
Liberal Viewer: FAUX News hates trains?
Revolution in the Mideast:
- Mark Fiore: The Power-cling Communications course.
- Spelling Gaddafi
- Young Turks: Full scale revolution.
- Obama on the situation in Libya.
- Newsy: Gaddafi vows death before resignation.
Glenn Beck’s insane rant: Wisconsin Unions, Muslim Brotherhood, Google, all part of New World Order (via TalkingPointsMemo).
Anderson Cooper advises Christine O’Donnell on Dancing With The Stars.
Young Turks: Defending the crusades, Santorum style.
The Big Week in Gay Issues:
- Huckabee’s extremist views on gay marriage.
- Lawrence O’Donnell calls out Glenn Beck and Newt Gingrich ignorance of Obama Administration’s DOMA position.
- Young Turks: Obama administration abandons DOMA.
- Rachael Maddow on DOMA.
- The big week in Gay issues.
Ann Telnaes: House GOP cuts 61 billion from discretionary spending.
O’Donnell: Glenn Beck apologizes to Jews.
Revoltion in the Midwest:
- Thom: Are overpaid unions destroying America?
- Democracy Now: Wisconsin firefighters and police officers join protests.
- Newsy: Teacher crisis bigger than midwest politics?
- Firefighters stand up for Wisconsin state employees.
- GritTV: Crushing workers in WI has national effects.
- Politico Slideshow: Faceoff in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Rep. Brett Hulsey (D) takes the podium after Gov. Walker’s presser.
- Gov. Perry pleads the fifth on Scott Walker’s union-busting plan (via DailyKos).
- Ed takes down Rush for calling Wisconsin firemen, police, nurses & teachers “freeloaders” & “bottom feeders.
- Thom: Gov. Walker punked! Interview with the fake billionaire.
- Ed calls out FAUX’s Shep Smith for telling the truth about WI.
- Wingding advocates use of deadly force against WI protesters.
- Washington State workers stand in solidarity with workers in Wisconsin.
- Democracy Now: Protests spread to Ohio.
- After “irregular” voting procedure, Wisconsin Republicans take the Walk of Shame (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Cenk: Indiana Governor calls Unions the “privileged elite”.
- The Partisans: Are you a Super Crime Stopper?
- Newsy: Gov. Walker on the hot seat from prank call.
- Young Turks: Breaking down the prank call.
- Tina Dupey: Fake Koch brother pranks Gov. Walker.
- Cenk: Walker’s baseball bat.
- Ed and Pap: The Koch brothers fuel fascism.
- Thom: Koch brother’s fingerprints are all over Scott Walker.
- Young Turks: Walker full of BS on FAUX News.
ONN Radio News: KKK member struggles to blame blacks for his hangover.
Young Turks: Newt gets called out by student over his hypocrisy.
The White House: West Wing Week.
Sam Seder: Stupid states do stupid things.
Thom with The Good, The Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.