Corporate-funded, right-wing Republican smear site ShiftWA has a post up titled “5 ways Kitzhaber reminds us of Inslee.” (Hint: Washington State Governor Jay Inslee and Oregon’s disgraced governor both have strong environmental records. Horrors!)
Huh. Well, two can play at this bullshit random-association buzzfeedification of Washington politics game:
5 ways ShiftWA reminds us of Hitler
- They both have the letters “h,” “i,” and “t” in their name. (Spooky!)
- They both have ties to the Bush family.
- They both hate gay people.
- They both are funded by the Koch brothers.
- They both are shameless, lying propagandists.
I could have gone on and on. But, you know, this is the Internet, and attention spans are short.
Coming up next: “5 ways Freedom Foundation CEO Tom McCabe reminds us of the angry pool of tar in Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 1, Episode 23.”