This may be a bit of a Hillary Clinton centric post. If you don’t like it get your own spot on HA and have a repetitive shtick. Then it can focus on your favorite presidential candidate. Or whatever, I’ve tried to support all of the Democrats against bullshit, but this week has been mostly directed at Clinton (because she’s winning and because she’s a woman, I suspect).
* Andrew Sullivan really doesn’t like Hillary. I happen to prefer the political environment of the 1990’s to that of the Bush era.
* Anyhoo, she’s probably got girl cooties.
OK, not too Clintonie, that’s it.
* Mitt Romney is push polling himself.
* Fox News Porn banned by digg.
* I’m sure we totally have the resources to invade Pakistan.
* The new media laws seem to still be up in the air.
* Last year when the Republicans didn’t pass a budget, it didn’t have any earmarks. So the Republicans are good fiscal stewards.
* Goldy touched on this, but Rick Ensey’s wife Diane is giving us pseudonymous bloggers a bad name.
* He also touched on this like two posts ago, but Dave Reichert‘s inability to do basic FEC reporting is the gift that keeps on giving.
* You may have missed it, but I guess there was a tax revolt in King County.
* I hope one day we can figure out what the anti-war protesters want.