Here are a few links (most local, some not) for your evening pleasure.
- Whose side is Larry Corrigan on? thehim sets the record straight:
According to Stefan, he’s a Ron Sims Campaign contributor, which is true, but kind of like describing Lou Gehrig as a famous cripple.
From what I remember, Lou Gehrig hit a few homeruns too.
- Here’s the question. My answer? Yes, absolutely. Why? Because it works pretty well for Seattle. We have a not only a “strong mayor” system but a “big mayor” system.
- If you like comedy and protecting a women’s right to choose, go here. If you don’t like comedy or protecting a women’s right to choose, go hunting with Dick Cheney.
- Some ballots from just east of Issaquah to be recounted. Cue frothy rightwing post decrying non-existent election fraud.
- There are lots of reasons to question a potential Barack Obama candidacy in ’08. His age or his middle name ain’t one of them.
- Here’s a post that shows why zoning and environmental laws are actually good things. Imagine if that absolutely piece of garbage, I-933, had passed? How worse could it have been?