– The R is going to be back where it belongs (Seattle Times link).
– We’re going to get a government shutdown aren’t we?
– Bike Cages at Rainier Station sound pretty good, as someone who had his bike stolen from another station.
– I’m glad Seattle is doing pedestrian emphasis patrols but when I read about them, I’m always worried that it’ll just be tougher to jay walk in those areas.
– Money laundering is a harsh term, but I do hate how and how much the anti-522 people are raising their money.
– Vladimir Putin is a crusading columnist for the New York Times.