– The social engineering in recruiting and force structure, the endless, pointless missions,the impossible standard set by asking every soldier to be a “hero,” when soldiers know that most heroes are dead or disabled. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Which is why it’s no wonder that we see stories like this…
– Another chance for Pierce Transit voters to vote for a sales tax increase to help their system.
– Paid signature gathering, what could go wrong?
– I haven’t had a chance to watch the Revitalizing State and Local Blogging panel at Netroots Nation, but the tweets were interesting.
– I’m the guy in the video. LOL forever.