– This was published in the Seattle Argus in April 12, 1968. Martin Luther King had literally just been assassinated the week before. I have no idea about the weekly Argus’ news cycle, but it seems at least in bad taste to publish something like this a week after the civil right’s leaders death.
– I know at this point Sarah Palin is just hoping for links to her horrible screeds, but she really has to stop.
– You know, if the legislature shuts down the local option for a $15 minimum wage, there probably could be a statewide initiative.
– There’s never been an easy solution to any problems in the Middle East, and the days ahead will once again test the mettle of everyone involved. But in a strange twist of fate, business as usual on Capitol Hill just might be the very thing that paves the road to peace.
– I’m also a sucker for good Samaritan stories.