– Happy MLK Day. Here are some events.
– Who could have predicted that the numbers wouldn’t work out for tolling the 99 tunnel?
– I don’t know why columnists go for snark. If you ignore the not helpful stuff, this list of Olympia terms is fine.
– I really like Jay Inslee, but I hate the way money works in Olympia.
– Voter suppression didn’t win the presidential race for Mitt Romney, so now Republicans are trying to find another way to steal the next election and make Democratic votes count less—change state laws so electoral votes are divided proportionally, by congressional district.