– Are you as excited as me about the new parking rates in Seattle? (“excited as me” means vaguely interested, and glad that we’re using data)
– Are you as excited as me for a Broadway Streetcar design open house? (I’m genuinely somewhat excited about that)
– Seattle shouldn’t settle for LGBT-friendliest city in America. What about LGBT-friendliest city in the universe?
– Yes, I realize that was 4 Seattle specific links in a row. Here’s something about Spokane: Looks like it’s Street Music Week in Spokane.
– Now that Obama can release prisoners from Gitmo, I guess he can release prisoners from Gitmo.
– I could stare at these grocery store maps for hours.